Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shameless Plug!


It's Patch Tuesday, and I'm still waiting for the servers to come back online...what fun. Blizzard added a Machinima page featuring a video by Brandon M. Dennis, also known to the Warcraft community as Oxhorn. It would seem Mr. Dennis is also a writer so I figured I'd show him some appreciation for all the laughs I got watching "Inventing Swear Words" and my son's favorite "ROFLMAO" by linking his blog for those who are interested. Please direct your attention to the underlined text riiight...here. Keep up the good work Oxhorn, you make Patch Tuesday worth suffering through!

1 comment:

Pict said...

Hello, I got linked here from Little Black Kitty, and I was just wondering if you would give me some suggestions on my own blog-

www.peashootersrant.blogspot.com

thanks,
P