Friday, September 14, 2007

Procrastination...I'll talk about it later

So I admit, there are a few things I know I need to get done, but I put them off because I'd rather go do something else. Such as run around shattrah babbling incoherently in guild chat, port to SW run around 20 minutes then port back to Shattrah only to realize the whole reason I ported to SW was to put something on the AH...the list goes on and on. I've got a few quests I need to do for various reasons...primarily rep, and I still haven't tracked down all the daily quests...couldn't tell you why...maybe I'm allergic to having a steady stream of income to keep me and Anthies going everyday...part of it is I'm just too lazy sometimes...sometimes. I did however spend a large part of yesterday killing ethereals in Netherstorm so I could get my Smuggler's Ammo Pouch, funny thing is...I should have done it a month ago when Hemet's Elekk Gun was an upgrade instead of just sticking it in the bank because I hadn't use a gun since lvl 42. Regardless I know that I need to get off my ass and get some of this crap done, so I'm gonna try to motivate myself to find something better to do than spam guild chat and make sure the portal between SW and Shattrah is operational...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Speaking of guns.

I did the same thing after I "discovered" Adamantite Shells. They add 43 DPS, which is better than almost every single other ammo in the game. I did some calculations and discovered that if I switched to a gun, using Adamantite Shells, even if it was a fairly lousy gun, I'd deal more damage than I was currently dealing with my Valanos' Longbow.

But I needed the Ammo Pouch, so I ground Ogres in Nagrand for about three hours.

It's a pain, but it's worth it. And definitely find yourself an Engineering buddy to hook you up with those shells; they totally rock.