Thursday, September 13, 2007

In the Beginning...


I'm not entirely sure why I chose to start this blog, but it's started so I might as well introduce myself. I'm a lvl 70 NE Hunter on the Turaylon server (formerly of Uther). I have the good fortune to be a member of Reign, who in my humble opinion has some of the best players I've ever met. I started playing about 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since. Granted it took quite a bit of trial and error along the way, and by no means am I finished learning all there is to know about being a hunter, I feel I have a fairly decent amount of skill in playing a hunter. I never really got a chance to experience much of the end game content before TBC was released so I've been playing catch-up and making sure the same thing doesn't happen again. TBC in it's self changed the way I play dramatically. I suddenly had to learn crowd control, aggro management and various other hunter skills I'd never had been forced to use before just to survive as I started my grind from 60 to 70, and I'm grateful for the challenge TBC presented then and continues to present every time I log in. I would also like to tip my hat to those who came before me and continue to provide me with useful, and often humorous advice every day: Orz, BigRedKitty, Kayless, and countless others that have suffered my constant questioning as I struggled to improve myself along the way. Thanks for all the help and laughs guys. To avoid rambling any more than I already have I'll bring my first official blog to a close and looking forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences with you all and hopefully helping my fellow hunters learn a trick or two along the way. Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! And as a BM hunter myself (as well as Rogue & Priest), I must say I love your "DPS" logo--GENIUS!

Looking forward to future posts.

Talonis & Talon of Kul Tiras

Celina said...

Welcome to the bloggy club. :)