Thursday, September 20, 2007

Respecs & You


First off, thanks BRK for linking my blog, I'm honored to be included in the list even though I haven't made the famed sidebar list. It is a step in the right direction =D. Second, if you want to play with your spec, use a talent calculator, changing it in-game costs serious money if you decide you don't like where you just spent a point. I did make some changes to my spec last night, and although it's only a slight change I did manage to boost my RAP a wee bit, but it hasn't been truly raid tested yet. In response to a few of the comments left on my blog regarding BM spec, the only major concern I have with respecing to full BM is that I'm worried about how useful it will be post Kara. That and I've been Marksman for a very long time and I think it suits me quite well. I'd also like to apologize for the fact that most of my blogs have been negative, I realize that reading about someone constantly complaining can get very old very fast, so I'll try to be a little more positive in my quest for uberdom (made that one up myself...I think). Thanks for the support guys and I'll post more about the respec once it has been properly tested...who knows...maybe I will finally give BM a try now that I'm a little older and wiser. Thanks again and see you next time.

-Aerislan

2 comments:

Kluena said...

Hey!

BM spec (41/20 cookie cutter) is amazing for raids, with a cat pet, you give your group an almost permanent +3% damage buff. The shot rotation is much simpler as BM, with the rotation being purely auto shot, steady shot. The possibility of damage for this spec is amazing as well, and as long as you pay attention, you'll do great =)

Syralis said...

Hi!

I have been BM since the beginning so I really can't truly compare BM against MM but I think you would like it. It has served me well for quite some time. It's hard to make a change when you've been used to doing something for so long but hey, at least it's not permanent. Right?! Anywho let us know how the respec goes.

Cheers,

Galamar of Staghelm