Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So That's What Gruul Looks Like...


In case you haven't already figured it out, I went on my first Gruul's Lair raid last night. Nothing really exciting happened, unless you count me getting my tier 4 shoulders, which coincidently is also the first piece of tier anything I've ever gotten. It was awesome, I was a little confuse on the Maulgar pull because I've never had to hold aggro on a mob while everyone else was alive, but thanks to my awesome class leader and fellow hunters all was explained and we killed him and his lackeys. Gruul's was a very fun fight, had 2 wipes and downed him on the third try with only 2 or 3 deaths i think. Here's a pic of me in my super uber new shoulders:


4 comments:

Pike said...

Very nice looking shoulders, congrats!

Pict said...

Congrats, awsome spaulders

Amava said...

Funny you mention "my first tier anything shoulders". I read tons of blogs talking about their tiers and othe end-game loot, and as I level my first toon (63 as of this writing) its all pretty foreign to me. I just got my first socketed item the other day and I'm still figuring out what to do with it.

Congrats!

Syralis said...

A,

Big grats on the Tier 4 shoulders dude. I know you were very stoked. Take care.


-Galamar