Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sorry about the lack of posts

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been really busy with work and family as of late, and that I haven't decided to stop posting again. I'll probably only be able to post once or twice a week for awhile, but I will post! I promise. Just a few minor updates, I got my t4 gloves last night in a mostly melee kara run, myself and a warlock were the only ranged DPS in the raid. It was awesome. I finally broke the 1k gold mark so only 4200g left to go until my epic flying mount! Had to work today, which kind of sucked, but I got an extra $100 for working on a holiday so I guess it wasn't all bad. Happy thanksgiving to everyone and I hope everyone that had to travel made it safe there and back again. Hope to post more once all the excitement dies down. Take care and happy hunting!

3 comments:

Pike said...

Happy thanksgiving to you, as well!

Syralis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syralis said...

Grats on the tier 4 gloves. You're moving up in the world that's for sure. :-) Hey have you seen my Tier-Nada gear? Hehe. I hope you had a decent Thanksgiving eventhough you had to work.