Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Explanation & Rebirth...

The blog is now reopened. I had originally decided to close the blog due to the fact that I got frustrated with not having enough time to commit to writing/playing WoW, and then I find out that my grandmother on my mom's side of the family passed away. I basically got overwhelmed and decided it would be easier to close the blog. I've decided to reopen it for the simple fact that it lets me see how I'm progressing with Aeris. The lack of comments shows it didn't exactly strike a devastating blow to the blogging community as a whole, but then again it's not like I'm channeling Shakespeare or Henry David Thoreau with this thing anyways. I did say that I would make a post regarding what I feel are easily attainable upgrades for pre-70 to 70 hunters that don't require heroic keys or raids to obtain, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. It's late and I've got a headache so I'm going to bed. To those of you who do read this, thanks for the support and maybe the overall quality of the blog will improve. Take care, and happy hunting.

8 comments:

Sellia said...

Glad to see you back ! I hope everything will go well for you. :-)

Sebulon said...

welcome back!

Goodie said...

welcome back to hell :P!

Pike said...

I'm glad to see you back, and I hope everything is okay with you!

Saerath said...

someone tell me how to get the picture to show up when I post comments on other blogs! please...and thanks for the support guys

Anonymous said...

most ppl just read...
so dont be dissapointed of the lack of comments...

Amava said...

Outstanding! I'm glad you chose to continue with the blog. A fun read, I hit it everyday.

Syralis said...

A,

It's great to see you back. I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Take care man!